Todays ride was along the coast trail, I elected to ride my single speed bike today. This trail consists of mostly pavement and a couple of fields that offers a little bit of off road riding. The section that I rode was from the Ritz Carlton Hotel in Half Moon Bay CA. to the Princeton Harbor in El Granada, Ca. and back to the Ritz which I live near by (about 10 miles round trip).
My original intention was to go to the gym, but since I lost my key card for my gym I was unable to enter today as no one else was there. This prompted me to go for this last minute ride . The ride was smooth and uneventful except for having to dodge people who walk . It seems like there were a lot of people today that just did not know which side of the trail to be walking on. Otherwise it was a great ride the beaches and the water was very nice as usual .
Monday, May 28, 2012
Coast trail
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment