Friday, May 25, 2012

yesterdays ride

I was able to have a chance to ride yesterday in water dog lake park in belmont once again.  The conditions were decent but mostly dry and dusty.  It was fairly windy outside on the upper trails but once I descended into the canyons the weather was nice .   My ride consisted of approximately 8 miles of single track trail aboard my 26" single speed hard tail bike, taking me about an hour to finish. I took my usual route and it seemed to not be as crowded as days in the past.  The ride was pretty uneventful as far as head on collisions may go.  
As far as the rest of the week goes this was the only ride I was able to do, although, I was able to make it to the gym on a few occasions for my weight training circuit .   Looking forward to some weekend riding! 

No comments:

Post a Comment